No date set
- Stats page links were incorrect
- possible DB corruption when logging in with linked account
- fixed slow query in expire-quarantine.pl
- wrapped perl scripts with a pid file check
- Improved security protections against CSRF attacks
- maiadbtool.pl enhancements:
- add linked accounts, from command line, file, or LDIF file
- Added LDAP TLS option
- Interface improvements
- some "ajax" action on the message viewer, you don't lose your work on the list underneath.
- view and collapse header information, and message part groupings
- Desert Sand theme switched to "Single checkbox" view instead of 3 radio boxes
- Improved html filtering using the HTMLPurifier library. Installation of HTMLPurifier is simple with two commands to pear. This improves security against Cross Site scripting attacks
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.